· Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper
· In a large mixing bowl, beat your softened butter with your sugars
· Now mix in peanut butter, egg, and vanilla
· Then mix in your flour and baking soda
· Mix in a few tablespoons of sprinkles and scoop out your dough with a tablespoon and roll it into a ball.
· Bake for 10 minutes
· Let your cookies cool for about 5 minutes and then place a unwrapped Hershey's Kiss into the top of each cookie and let your cookies cool completely (if you place the kisses in too soon, they will melt)
Welcome to “Beekeepers of the Neuse” Bee School 2020!