· Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper
· In a large mixing bowl, beat your softened butter with your sugars
· Now mix in peanut butter, egg, and vanilla
· Then mix in your flour and baking soda
· Mix in a few tablespoons of sprinkles and scoop out your dough with a tablespoon and roll it into a ball.
· Bake for 10 minutes
· Let your cookies cool for about 5 minutes and then place a unwrapped Hershey's Kiss into the top of each cookie and let your cookies cool completely (if you place the kisses in too soon, they will melt)